Yates resident displaced from home after fire Saturday morning on Breeze Road

By Tom Rivers, Editor Posted 14 February 2022 at 8:04 am

YATES – A Yates resident is displaced from his home after a fire Saturday morning 1371 Breeze Rd.

The fire started in the chimney and caused an estimated $75,000 in damage, said Lyndonville Fire Chief Mike Heideman.

Dwayne Stauffer was the lone resident at the house. He is currently staying with family. No one was injured.

Lyndonville was assisted by several nearby fire departments in getting the fire out. Firefighters were dispatched to the scene at about 6:20 a.m.