Winners announced in Albion Scarecrow Contest
ALBION – The winners have been announced in the scarecrow contest in downtown Albion. About 35 scarecrows are on display.
The winners were determined by voting at Downtown Browsery and Krantz Furniture. The results include:
- Most Traditional: First Place: “Hulk” by Carter Conrad; Runner Up: “Leanne” by Amara & Yvette Santiago
- Scariest: First Place: “Cerebus” by Samantha Hand & Cameron Ecker; Runner Up: “Flame” by Alexis & Amber Stinson
- Cutest: First Place: “Elsa & Olaf” by Himes Family; Runner Up: “Claire” by Ally Hand & Kenadie Patten
- Funniest: First Place: “O-Ween-A” by Roman & Lexington Pridgen
- Honorable Mentions: “Where’s Bigfoot?” (seen in several locations in the village) by Hand Family; and “Hawaiian Guy” by Hime Family
Winners (including runners-up and honorable mentions) should go to the Toyz n Kandy Store at 28 E. Bank Street for their prize.