Wal-Mart evacuated after electrical fire in deli
Photos by Tom Rivers
ALBION – The Wal-Mart Supercenter in Albion evacuated customers and employees this afternoon after a small electrical fire in the deli around 3:30 p.m.
Albion and Barre firefighters responded to the call, where one customer said there was a noticeable burnt smell and some smoke.
Firefighters say there was a burnt-out motor in the deli, in what turned out to be a minor incident. The building was evacuated after the fire alarm was pulled.
Albion and Barre firefighters are positioned in front of the store to keep people from going in while other firefighters check on an electrical fire.