Knowlesville used to have its own high school
By Bill Lattin
Orleans County Historian
KNOWLESVILLE – In this post card from around 1910 we see the Knowlesville High School.
This two-story building with a four-story tower was built in 1887. It was used for educational purposes until 1956 when it was centralized into the Medina system.
However, years prior to this high school students were either shifted to Albion or Medina. This brick structure remains today for residential uses.