Legion Post once used to rent wagons and carriages
By Bill Lattin
Orleans County Historian
MEDINA – In 1914, when our picture was taken, William Gallagher of Medina owned this stone building where he rented wagons and carriages.
Likewise he did moving for hire as the signage indicates “moving vans.” This building which backs up to the canal now serves as the Butts-Clark American Legion Post in Medina.