‘All Right’ Millville used to include a church parsonage

Posted 13 July 2014 at 12:00 am

By Bill Lattin, Orleans County Historian

MILLVILLE – This clever post card was mailed in 1914 from Medina.


The tipped-on photograph shows a scene in Millville at the time. Here are we looking west onto Maple Ridge Road from the intersection of West Countyhouse Road and West Lee Road.


The tower of the Millville Methodist Church shows above the trees. Next to this is the Methodist parsonage, which was removed many years ago with the site now a parking lot.