Tops updates list of items that are available in limited quantities for customers
Milk no longer is on the list
Press Release, Tops Markets
The Tops Crisis Management Team and executive management have been monitoring and meeting daily and have been responding accordingly to ensure business continuity and to limit disruption to our customers.
Tops is no longer limiting milk purchases to two per customer.
At this time Tops is limiting the following items to two (2) per customer (unless otherwise indicated) to allow as much available inventory to assist as many of our customers as possible:
• Adult Care, Baby Formula, Baby Wipes, Bath Tissue, 18 roll pack or larger, Big Pack Chicken, Bleach – 1 container, Cereal – Four boxes
• Cleansing Flushable Wipes, Commercial breads and rolls, Cough & Cold, Diapers, Disinfectant Sprays, Disinfectant Wipes, Eggs – one carton
• Facial Tissue, Flour- one package per customer (all brands, all sizes), 4 total gallons of water per customer – This includes spring, distilled, purified or 3-pack gallon water
• Fresh ground beef, pork, chicken, and sausage, Frozen Vegetables – Four bags, Hand Sanitizer, Laundry Detergent, Liquid Dish Detergent, Multipack water (This includes all brands of water)
• Oatmeal, Pain Remedies, Pasta Sauce – Four jars, Peanut Butter, Rubbing Alcohol, Sanitary Protection, Sugar- One package per customer (All brands, all sizes), Tops Stick Butter Quarters 16 oz.
Additionally our bulk bin section will be closed temporarily. Many of these products are available in prepackaged form.
We appreciate your patience as our supply chain and distribution teams have also been working around the clock to ensure that the food, cleaning supplies, household essentials, and pharmaceuticals that you need are reaching our stores as quickly as possible and are available to purchase in-store, with grocery pick-up, or by delivery.
Since this is an ever changing situation, we will continue to monitor it closely and will make adjustments accordingly.