Many churches cancel services on Sunday due to storm
Many churches will be closed on Sunday due to the snowstorm and bitter cold.
Closings so far include:
• Harvest Christian Fellowship
• First Presbyterian Church
• First Baptist Church of Albion
• Albion Free Methodist Church, no 9 or 10:30 a.m. church services and no DV8 youth group on Sunday night
• Christ Episcopal Church has cancelled the service and the Parish Annual Meeting.
• Albion First United Methodist Church, which meets at the Episcopal Church building, is also cancelled.
• Gaines Carlton Community Church
• Light of Victory Church
• Gaines Congregational Church
• Victory Baptist Church in Albion
• Shiloh Baptist Church
• Barre Center Presbyterian Church
• Northgate Free Methodist Church in Batavia
• Eagle Harbor United Methodist Church
• Holley Disciples United Methodist Church
• Presbyterian Church in Holley
(St. Mary’s in Holley will be held as usual)
• Concordia Lutheran Church ELCA in Kendall
• St. Mark’s Catholic Church (10:30 a.m. Mass at St. Mary’s in Holley will be held as usual)
• The United Methodist Church of the Abundant Harvest in Knowlesville and Millville will not have services or Sunday School classes
• Lyndonville United Methodist Church, no Sunday School or church service
• Medina United Methodist Church (The Grove UMC)
• One Church in Medina
• Faith Covenant Fellowship in Medina
• St. Peter Lutheran Church
• Faith Bible Baptist Church
• New Life Alliance Church in Medina
• Oak Orchard Assembly of God on Ridge Road
• St. John’s Episcopal Church in Medina
• Trinity Lutheran Church
• The Holy Cross Lutheran Church in Middleport
Other churches that want to post cancelations can send a notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a phone number for verification.
In addition to churches, other closings for today include Breeze Inn Again restaurant at Point Breeze and the Orleans County YMCA in Medina.