Sheriff thanks many who helped in search for missing Barre man
Press Release, Orleans County Sheriff Randy Bower
ALBION – On behalf of the Orleans County Sheriff’s Office, we would like to extend a sincere thank you to all local and multi-county agencies, law enforcement personnel, special rescue teams, first responders and volunteers who worked so diligently Dec. 28-30 in the three-day search for Mr. Robert Arnett of Barre, Orleans County.
It is with deepest appreciation that the Orleans County Sheriff’s Office acknowledges the tireless efforts to include the following responders, for their assistance with manpower and emergency apparatus:
• New York State Police
• Niagara County Sheriff’s Office
• New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
• New York State Division of Forest Rangers
• Orleans County Emergency Management Office
• Genesee County Emergency Management Office
• 21 Volunteer Fire Departments from Orleans, Genesee and Monroe Counties
• New York State Search and Rescue
• New York State Federation of Search and Rescue
• Massasauga Niagara Frontier Search and Rescue
• Office of Fire Prevention and Control
• Orleans County Coroners
Special thanks to the Barre Fire Company for the use of their facility and to those who prepared the meals for over 200 personnel.
We can’t thank you enough for your dedication when serving others. The outpouring of love was evident. God bless you all and have a Happy New Year.
Sheriff Randall Bower