Several students from Orleans County named to Dean’s List at RIT
ROCHESTER – The following local residents made the Dean’s List at Rochester Institute of Technology for the 2020 Fall Semester. Undergraduate students are eligible for Dean’s List if their GPA is greater than or equal to 3.40 for nine credit hours of traditionally graded coursework; they do not have any grades of “Incomplete,” NE, D, or F; and they have registered for, and completed, at least 12 credit hours.
- Nicholas Bogan of Lyndonville, who is in the chemical engineering program.
- Jace Conn of Albion, who is in the mechanical engineering program.
- Flint Dilella of Holley, who is in the motion picture science program.
- Gillian Gallets of Holley, who is in the industrial design program.
- William Gregoire of Albion, who is in the mechanical engineering technology program.
- Noah Heinsler of Waterport, who is in the film and animation program.
- Toby Kiebala of Medina, who is in the mechanical engineering program.
- Alex Lane of Holley, who is in the computing security program.
- Rebecca Powley of Kendall, who is in the echocardiography program.
- Jessica Smith of Lyndonville, who is in the film and animation program.
- Elijah Sones of Albion, who is in the business administration-accounting program.
- Riley Starr of Lyndonville, who is in the mechanical engineering program.
Rochester Institute of Technology is home to leading creators, entrepreneurs, innovators and researchers. Founded in 1829, RIT enrolls about 18,600 students in more than 200 career-oriented and professional programs, making it among the largest private universities in the U.S.