Several from Orleans named to Dean’s List at RIT
ROCHESTER – Rochester Institute of Technology announces its spring 2021 Dean’s List, which includes several students from Orleans County. Undergraduate students are eligible for Dean’s List if their GPA is greater than or equal to 3.40 for nine credit hours of traditionally graded coursework and they have registered for and completed at least 12 credit hours.
The following are on the Dean’s List from Orleans County:
- Elijah Sones of Albion, who is in the business administration-accounting program.
- Rebecca Powley of Kendall, who is in the echocardiography program.
- William Gregoire of Albion, who is in the mechanical engineering technology program.
- Conner Hollenbeck of Albion, who is in the mechanical engineering technology program.
- Ricky Daniels of Albion, who is in the chemical engineering program.
- Alex Lane of Holley, who is in the computing security program.
- Keaton Freitag of Kendall, who is in the game design and development program.
- Jessica Smith of Lyndonville, who is in the film and animation program.
- Gillian Gallets of Holley, who is in the industrial design program.
- Jacques Gregoire of Albion, who is in the game design and development program.
- Noah Heinsler of Waterport, who is in the film and animation program.
Founded in 1829, RIT enrolls about 18,600 students in more than 200 career-oriented and professional programs, making it among the largest private universities in the U.S.