Several from Orleans County earn degrees at RIT
ROCHESTER – Rochester Institute of Technology conferred some 4,000 degrees at all of its campuses in the 2019-2020 academic year. A virtual celebration was held May 8.
The following local residents received degrees:
- Brian Bogan of Lyndonville received a BS in manufacturing engineering technology.
- Carson Zgoda of Medina received a BFA in medical illustration.
- Eva Vasquez of Medina received an MBA in business administration-executive.
- Anne Jewell of Holley received a BS in diagnostic medical sonography.
- Madeline Gibbs of Waterport received a BS in dietetics and nutrition.
- Brady Smith of Holley received a BS in civil engineering technology.
- Tommy Follman of Albion received a BS in criminal justice.
- Nicholas Ettinger of Albion received a BS in electrical engineering technology.
- Melissa DiMatteo of Albion received an MBA in business administration-executive.
- Michael Stilwell of Albion received a BS in chemistry.
Rochester Institute of Technology is home to leading creators, entrepreneurs, innovators and researchers. Founded in 1829, RIT enrolls about 19,000 students in more than 200 career-oriented and professional programs, making it among the largest private universities in the U.S.