Schedule posted for pop-up food distributions in Orleans County through June
The schedule is in place for pop-up food distributions through June in Orleans County.
The events tend to be three times a month in the Village of Albion, the west end of the Town of Albion at Fairgrounds and in Lyndonville.
The food is delivered by Foodlink and is available for free to residents.
The upcoming food distributions include:
Albion Main Street Store, 131 Main St.
- March 21 (Monday) at 9 a.m.
- April 18 (Monday) at 9 a.m.
- May 16 (Monday) at 9 a.m.
- June 13 (Monday) at 9 a.m.
Community partner: Community Action of Orleans & Genesee
Lyndonville Presbyterian Church, 107 North Main St.
- Feb. 25 (Friday) at 9 a.m.
- March 11 (Friday) at 9 a.m.
- April 1 (Friday) ay 9 a.m.
- April 29 (Friday) at 9 a.m.
- May 13 (Friday) at 9 a.m.
Community partner: Lyndonville Presbyterian Church
Orleans County Fairgrounds, 12690 Route 31, Albion address but close to Knowlesville
- Feb. 28 (Monday) at noon
- March 28 (Monday) at noon
- April 25 (Monday) at noon
- May 23 (Monday) at noon
- June 27 (Monday) at noon
Community partner: Cornell Cooperative Extension of Orleans County
Note from organizer: Upon arrival you may check in with staff who will be in the Trolley Building, or staff will greet you at your car in the parking lot to give you a pass for a specific time slot.