Public invited to Chamber awards dinner on Sept. 22
LYNDONVILLE – The Orleans County Chamber of Commerce welcomes members of the community to the 2017 awards dinner on Sept. 22 at the White Birch Country Club, 1515 North Lyndonville Rd.
The following will be recognized with awards:
- Business of the Year – Mariachi de Oro in Medina
- Small Business of the Year – Canalside Tattoo
- New Business of the Year – Orleans Millworks
- Business Person of the Year – Deborah London (Bloom’s Florist)
- Community Service Awards – Warren Kruger (Kendall Highway Superintendent) and Jackie Mowers-Sciarabba (Genesee-Orleans Ministry of Concern)
- Phoenix Award – Fitzgibbons Public House
- Agricultural Business of the Year – Kludt Farms
- Lifetime Achievement – Bruce Landis (Photos by Bruce)
- Entrepreneurial Excellence – The Missing Peace
RSVPs for the dinner are due by Sept. 15. Tickets can be purchased through the Chamber website (click here) or call 585-615-8464.