Orleans has 2 new Covid-19 cases, both under age 20
Orleans County is reporting two more cases of Covid-19, both are from Albion in the 0-19 age group. Both of the individuals were on quarantine prior to testing positive, the Genesee and Orleans County Health Departments reported.
Orleans has now had 310 people test positive for Covid-19.
The county also is reporting 13 new individuals are on precautionary quarantine due to travel from restricted states.
Genesee County doesn’t have any new cases, and remains at 297 positive cases since March. The county has 6 new individuals on precautionary quarantine due to travel.
• State-wide data: Gov. Andrew Cuomo reported 665 of the 70,930 test results reported on Tuesday or 0.94 percent were positive for Covid-19.
Today’s data is summarized briefly below:
- Patient Hospitalization – 490 (+20)
- Patients Newly Admitted – 83
- Number ICU – 141 (+8)
- Number ICU with Intubation – 68 (+1)
- Deaths – 5 (Total Deaths – 25,437)