Orleans has 1 new confirmed Covid-19 case in Carlton
Orleans County has one new confirmed case of Covid-19, a Carlton resident in the 20s. The individual was not on quarantine prior to testing positive, the Genesee and Orleans County Health Departments reported.
Orleans has now had 311 people test positive for Covid-19. The county also has one new recovery to report today and that person has been released from mandatory isolation.
There are five more people on precautionary quarantine due to travel from restricted states.
Genesee County doesn’t have any new Covid-19 cases to report today. The county has two more recoveries.
Genesee has nine more people on precautionary quarantine due to travel from restricted states.
To see an online map of confirmed cases in Orleans, Genesee and Wyoming counties, click here. The three counties currently have 17 active cases with 7 in Wyoming, 6 in Orleans and 4 in Genesee.
• State-wide data: New York’s percentage of positive Covid-19 tests was just over 1 percent on Wednesday. Of the 92,953 test results reported to the state yesterday, 955 or 1.02 percent were positive.
Today’s data is summarized briefly below:
- Patient Hospitalization – 500 (+10)
- Patients Newly Admitted – 88
- Number ICU – 145 (+4)
- Number ICU with Intubation – 72 (+4)
- Deaths – 2 (Total Deaths – 25,439)