Orleans, Genesee both report no new Covid-19 cases
Orleans has 2 confirmed cases last 2 weeks out of 1,365 tested
Orleans and Genesee counties both do not have any new confirmed cases of Covid-19 to report today.
Orleans has had two new cases in the past two week, out of 1,365 tests since July 2, according to data from the Genesee and Orleans County Health Departments. That’s a positive rate of 0.15 percent.
Orleans has had 269 people test positive during the Covid-19 pandemic, while Genesee has had 238 people with a confirmed case of Covid-19.
Orleans currently has four residents hospitalized with Covid-19 while none are hospitalized in Genesee from Covid-19.
More from Genesee and Orleans County Health Departments:
• Travel Advisory: New York is requiring travelers from the following 22 states with high coronavirus rates to self-quarantine for 14 days: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin.
• Traveler Health Form: For all out-of-state travelers from NYS restricted states, whether arriving by land or air, must self-identify by completing a traveler health form or be subject to a $2,000 fine. Click here for the traveler health form.
• Community Testing Sites: Check with the testing site for any specific criteria necessary for testing such as illness, contact with someone who tested positive, essential worker, required for reopening/business, etc. Many need to have a doctor referral/prescription. Always call first.
- Oak Orchard Health: 301 West Ave Albion, NY 14411. Call (585) 589-5613 to be screened and to schedule an appointment – no walk-ins.
- WellNow Urgent Care: 4189 Veterans Memorial Drive Batavia, NY 14020.
- Rochester Regional Health Urgent Care: 16 Bank Street Batavia, NY 14020. (Rochester Regional Health has transitioned Covid-19 evaluations from the tents at 127 North Street to Urgent Care.)