Orleans doesn’t have any new Covid-19 cases while Genesee is reporting 2 more
Orleans County doesn’t have any new confirmed cases of Covid-19 to report today, the Genesee and Orleans County Health Departments said this afternoon.
Orleans has eight more people on precautionary quarantine due to travel from restricted states.
Genesee County has 2 new positive cases of Covid-19 for a total of 268 positive cases. The two new positive cases are both Batavia residents with one in the 50s and the other in the 80s.
Both of the individuals were on mandatory quarantine prior to testing positive.
Genesee also has two people hospitalized with Covid-19. The county also is reporting 15 new individuals on precautionary quarantine due to travel from restricted states.
More from the Genesee and Orleans County Health Departments:
• Be alert for scam artists: The Genesee and Orleans County Health Department staff will always identify themselves, their position, and the reason for their visit or phone call. All staff have county provided identification badges that have their pictures. In the event you are approached by someone stating they are from the health department without a clear reason for their visit or phone call, do not let them in your home and do not give them any information and call 911.
• Community Testing Sites: Check with the testing site for any specific criteria necessary for testing such as illness, contact with someone who tested positive, essential worker, required for reopening/business, etc. Many need to have a doctor referral/prescription. Always call first.
- Oak Orchard Health: 301 West Ave Albion, NY 14411. Call (585) 589-5613 to be screened and to schedule an appointment – no walk-ins.
- WellNow Urgent Care: 4189 Veterans Memorial Drive Batavia, NY 14020.
- Rochester Regional Health Urgent Care: 16 Bank Street Batavia, NY 14020.