OCH seeks ‘Health Care Heroes’ as it prepares to ramp up care due to coronavirus
Press Release, Orleans Community Health
MEDINA – Are you currently unemployed due to COVID-19 closures?
Why not become an OCH Health Care Hero? Orleans Community Health is accepting applications for temporary paid positions:
• Nurses with an active license
• CNAs with certifications
• PAs and NPs
• Nurses who are not currently in school
• Other people who have medical knowledge in their current jobs and want to help out.
• Ancillary support staff including: maintenance, security, dietary, housekeeping, some patient care, information technology and office work.
• We are also looking for volunteers, church groups, etc. who could help with sewing surgical masks and scrubs. We will provide the patterns.