Oak Orchard Health recognizes employees for milestone anniversaries
ALBION – Oak Orchard Health recently presented staff awards to employees who have worked at the healthcare organization on milestone anniversaries of five years or more.
Oak Orchard Health has healthcare sites in Albion, Brockport, Lyndonville, Hornell and Warsaw.
Mary Ann Pettibon, Oak Orchard Health chief executive officer, thanked all employees for their dedicated service. In 2019, Oak Orchard Health served over 23,000 patients.
• The following were recognized for five years of service: Barb Marshall, Cassie Schultz, Cortney Bower, Diana Cook, Dr. Kenya McIntosh, Faith Robinson, Jolie Powers, Marco Rivas and Stacie Bridge.
• The following were recognized for 10 years of service: Amberley Merritt, Ashley Young, Mary Rich, Paula Corser, Shauna Ketchum and Wendy Nupp.
• Alicia Rich and Jenn Proia-Cessna were honored for 15 years of service.
• Pauline Murphy was recognized for 20 years of service.
• The following were recognized for 30 years of service: Lori Starkweather, Natalie Pettine and Veronica Rangel-Paz.