Oak Orchard Health in Albion doing free Rapid Covid tests on Dec. 18
Press Release, Oak Orchard Health
ALBION – In collaboration with the Orleans County Public Health Department, Oak Orchard Health will be offering free Rapid Covid-19 tests at Oak Orchard’s Albion location, 301 West Ave.
This drive-through clinic will be conducted on Friday, December 18, from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Asymptomatic testing is for people who don’t have symptoms but want tests completed for other purposes such as travel and work requirements.
No appointments are needed, however, you must have your form completed prior to testing. You can find the form by clicking here.
To help the process please note the following guidelines:
- Please print and complete this form (click here).
- Make sure you have a pen in your vehicle.
- Everyone in the vehicle is to have their mask on when they pull up at the testing site.
- For those who are getting tested, they may get a call quickly from an unknown number…please answer the phone. Staff cannot leave messages and can only give results to the individual tested or the guardian of minor children.
- If the results are positive, you will be notified by the New York State Department of Health.
These free tests and swabbing kits are being provided by NYSDOH.