No new Covid cases in Orleans, 2 more in Genesee
Orleans County doesn’t have any new confirmed cases of Covid-19 to report today while Genesee County has two more cases, the first new cases in nine days in that county.
In Genesee, the new cases are residents of Byron and Le Roy, and both are under age 20. The individuals were not on quarantine prior to testing positive. Genesee has now had 291 people test positive for Covid-19.
Genesee also has 6 new individuals on precautionary quarantine due to travel from restricted states, while Orleans has 10 more.
Click here to see an online map of confirmed cases in Genesee, Orleans and Wyoming counties.
• State-wide Data: Governor Andrew Cuomo today announced that the state’s Covid infection rate remained below one percent. Yesterday, 0.88 of test results or 790 of 89,727 were positive.
Today’s data is summarized briefly below:
- Patient Hospitalization – 478 (-8)
- Patients Newly Admitted – 81
- Number ICU – 141 (+6)
- Number ICU with Intubation – 62 (-6)
- Deaths – 10 (Total Deaths – 25,423)