No new Covid-19 cases to report today in Orleans, Genesee
There aren’t any new confirmed cases to report today in Orleans and Genesee counties.
Orleans does have 6 new individuals on precautionary quarantine due to travel from restricted states. One person from Orleans is hospitalized due to Covid-19, the Genesee and Orleans County Health Departments reported this afternoon.
Genesee has three more recoveries and now has had 226 people recover from Covid-19.
Genesee also has 12 people on precautionary quarantine due to travel from restricted states.
There are currently six active cases in Orleans, four in Genesee, and one in Wyoming. To see an online map of confirmed cases in Genesee, Orleans and Wyoming counties, click here.
• State-wide data: Governor Andrew Cuomo today announced the 35th straight day that New York State’s Covid-19 infection rate has been below 1 percent.
Of the 89,722 test results reported to New York State yesterday, 880, or 0.98 percent, were positive.
Today’s state data is summarized briefly below:
- Patient Hospitalization – 474 (-8)
- Patients Newly Admitted – 68
- Number ICU – 120 (+0)
- Number ICU with Intubation – 54 (-1)
- Deaths – 5 (Total Deaths – 25,382)