Medina residents asked to consider 2 write-in candidates in village election
The Medina village election is Tuesday with voting from noon until 9 p.m. at the Medina Senior Citizen Center, 615 West Avenue.
This year Medina has an opportunity to make a choice. Mary Hare is seeking the office of Mayor as a write-in candidate. Charles Hartway is seeking the office of Trustee as a write-in candidate. These candidates share deep roots in our community.
Below is a partial list of goals:
- Fiscal responsibility is the #1 concern.
- To encourage residents to participate in village government, knowing that their input will be valued and assessed.
- To assist village residents whenever possible.
- To lend support to all departments, managing their needs along with the needs of the public in a consolidated effort to see the village through these especially difficult times.
- To fulfill the village residents’ requests for leaves and brush pickups.
- To support local merchants.
- To support the Medina Memorial Hospital.
- To explore the possibility of extending free Wi-Fi within the village.
This method of communication is a way to share their ideas due to the Covid-19 health restrictions.
“We are Medina, let’s work together as one for a better future.”
Please share and thank you for voting.