Medina Board of Education candidate details professional history
My name is Mary Eileen Hare, and as some of you may know, I am running for the Medina School Board. While reading the Mustang Journal introducing the candidates, I noted that my occupation history was somehow cut short. In order for the voters to make an informed decision, I would like to add what was in my original submission:
Professional/Employment (title, company, years, etc):
• ARC of Orleans County and Project Head Start, 1979-1985, Transportation, Trainer and Coordinator.
• Kilworth’s Fashions, 1985-1989, Clerk.
• Cypress-Fairbanks College, Division One/Student Services Department, 2003-2008, Administered and interpreted all tests and entered data. Administered exams for students approved for ADA accommodations. Worked in conjunction with professors and administration regarding all student issues.
• Division Four/Health and Behavioral Sciences Departments: Administrative assistant to the Director of Nursing: Acted as liaison between the department, administration and students; Conducted informational seminars. Recorded HESI results for student placement. Worked with the Academic Advising Department to assist students in their curriculum. Part of the Student Retention team.
• H&R Block, 2016-2017, Receptionist/Office Co-Coordinator.
I hope this clears up any confusion. Thank you all so much for your time and attention in this matter. I would sincerely appreciate your vote on May 16th.
Mary Eileen Hare