Many local businesses, volunteers helping Hospice with bouquet sale
Press Release, Hospice of Orleans
The Annual Hospice of Orleans Spring Bouquet Sale is in full swing taking on tremendous support from volunteers, area businesses, schools, churches and municipalities. The sale runs from March 2 through March 8.
Last year this fundraiser raised well over $8,000 to support Hospice services for residents of Orleans County and organizers are hoping to exceed that figure this year. With a goal of selling 2,100 bouquets, Hospice of Orleans has already pre-sold and delivered approximately 1,700 bouquets to the community as of today.
This week volunteers will be selling bouquets all week at Medina Memorial Hospital from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Volunteers will also be stationed at the Arnold Gregory Complex in Albion and Tractor Supply in Medina from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday. Bouquets are also on sale at the Hospice office weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The area businesses, schools, churches, and municipalities participating in the bouquet sales include the following:
• ABCD at Holley, Albion Bus Garage, Albion District Office, Albion Elementary School, Albion High School, Albion Lions Club, Albion Middle School, Antiques & Rusty Relics, Arc of Genesee/Orleans, Arnold Gregory Complex, Arnold’s Auto Parts
• Baxter Healthcare, Canalside Chapter, Case-Nic Cookies, Christopher Mitchell Funeral Homes, Clarendon Town Clerk, Clifford Wise Intermediate Middle School, Cloverhill Adult Residence, Community Action, Concordia Lutheran Church, Country Lane Vet
• Dance Reflection, Eagle Harbor United Methodist Church, E-Z shop, First Presbyterian, Five Star Bank – Albion, GCASA, George’s Fancher Rd Service, Garden View Bed & Breakfast, Gotta Dance, Heads up Salon, HH Dobbins, Hoag Library, Holley Central Bus Garage, Holley Elementary School, Holley HS, Holy Family Parish
• JPs, Kendall Elementary, Kendall Jr/Sr High School, KeyBank – Medina, Lake Country Pennysaver, Lifetime Assistance, Inc., Lyndonville School District, Lynn Burgess’ Salon, M&T Bank – Lyndonville, Medina High School, Morton Baptist Church, Oak Orchard Elementary/Medina Central Schools, Office for the Aging, Orleans Correctional Facility, Orleans County Clerk’s Office – Stewart Title Insurance, Orleans County Courthouse, Orleans County Dept. of Social Services, Orleans County Mental Health Department, Orleans County Sheriff’s Department, Orleans YMCA, Orleans/Niagara BOCES
• Relco, Roush’s CPA PC, Sam’s Diner, St. Mark’s – Kendall, St. Mary’s Church, Takeform, The Villages, Tim Hortons Albion, Tompkins Bank of Castile, Toshiba Business Solutions, Velocitii and WNY Energy.