Many from Orleans recognized on Dean’s List at colleges
Several colleges are recognizing students from Orleans County for making the Dean’s List in the for the fall 2018 semester.
Students on the Dean’s List have achieved a grade point average of 3.5 or higher during the semester.
• Morgan Seielstad of Albion has been named to the Champlain College Dean’s List. Seielstad is majoring in Computer Science and Innovation.
• Cazenovia College is at Cazenovia near Syracuse. Jenna Doran of Lyndonville, Andrea Payne of Holley and Gabriell Struble of Albion all made the Dean’s List.
• Buffalo State College is pleased to recognize the following students who have been named to the Dean’s List: Wynter Dumont of Albion is majoring in Early Childhood Education. Sara Hillman of Albion is majoring in Political Science. Jessica Skehan of Holley is majoring in Painting.
• Nazareth College is proud to announce the following local students on the Dean’s List: Jacob Adams of Holley, Natalie Allen of Lyndonville, Madeline Bilicki of Medina, Michaela Cardone of Medina, Kierstyn Christensen of Holley, Michela Hanlon of Kendall, Regan Stacey of Medina and Nicole Waild of Medina.
• Elmira College released its Dean’s List for academic achievement and the list includes Brittany Francis of Albion and Caitlin Trembley of Albion.
• SUNY Oneonta students on the Dean’s List include Rubi Luna Mondragon of Albion and Maria Ostafew of Albion.
• The Clarkson University Dean’s List includes Jorge Phillips of Medina, a mechanical engineering major.
• At SUNY Canton, the Dean’s List recognizes Leah M. Schildt of Albion, a Funeral Services Administration major.
• At Grove City College in Pennsylvania, Jon Price of Kendall, a senior History major made the Dean’s List with high distinction.
• Hamilton College in Clinton, NY, named Christopher Keller of Medina to the Dean’s List. Keller is a senior majoring in world politics.