Lyndonville family sickened, temporarily displaced due to CO leak

By Tom Rivers, Editor Posted 5 April 2021 at 9:05 am

LYNDONVILLE – A Lyndonville couple and four children have been temporarily displaced from their South Main Street home after a carbon monoxide leak on Saturday night.

Jessica and Kris Skowneski and their family were transported by ambulance to Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester. They have been released and are staying in a hotel.

Their pets also received veterinary care, including oxygen.

A family friend has set up a GoFundMe account to assist the family with their expenses.