Laudauer stores were downtown mainstays in Medina and Albion
By Bill Lattin
Orleans County Historian
MEDINA – In our photo we are looking at the storefront of the Landauer Brothers in Medina.
The picture was taken in 1902 when Samuel, Jesse and Louis Landauer owned dry goods stores in both Albion and Medina.
This store was located at 445 Main St. and reflects the Bent’s Opera House from across the street in the upper portion of the right-hand window.