Holley residents urged to shelter in place due to gas leak
HOLLEY – Village residents are urged to stay indoors and close their windows due to a big gas leak this morning on Van Buren Street.
NYSEG is on scene trying to make a repair to a 2-inch line after it was hit by a contractor this morning.
Numerous firefighters are also at Holley taking gas readings.
Residents are urged to shelter in place, and to not turn phones or appliances on or off until the leak is repaired and the gas dissipates. Turning the devices on or off can trigger static in the lines, a dispatcher said this morning.