HCR Home Care promotes Holley man to IT director
HCR Home Care, a leading provider of home health care services across New York state, announced the promotions of six company executives, including a Holley man.
• Michael Kamm of Holley has been promoted to IT director. Previously serving as IT operations manager/ network administrator, Kamm now is responsible for overseeing operation of network and server systems, for managing the infrastructure portion of the IT Help Desk and its staff, and for identifying and recommending new technology solutions.
• Andrew Bascom has been promoted to chief operating officer, having previously served as senior vice president. Bascom now directs and manages all lines of business operations, including the certified agency, licensed agency and care management. He also oversees IT and is responsible for managing the infrastructure and application support across HCR’s footprint. Andrew Bascom is a resident of Walworth.
• Suzanne Turchetti has been promoted to chief administrative officer, after previously serving as vice president of administration. In this new role, Turchetti now oversees all non-clinical administrative operations, including human resources, contracts, corporate compliance and communications/public relations. Suzanne Turchetti resides in Irondequoit.
• Karen Bonomo, RN BSN C.D.S., has been promoted to executive director of LHCSA/ administrator/outreach, after previously serving as director of patient services licensed agency. In this new role, Bonomo develops and implements strategies aimed at promoting the organization’s mission, creates business plans, and ensures adherence of the organization’s daily activities and long-term strategies and legal guidelines. Karen Bonomo is a resident of Hilton.
• Rui Ventura has been promoted to executive director of patient care coordination and care management. Formerly senior director of HCR Care Management, Ventura is responsible for leading and overseeing care management services, clinical intake and patient services coordination, as well as strategic involvement in business planning to optimize organizational performance and meet growth initiatives. Rui Ventura resides in Pittsford.
• Laura Bartolotti has been promoted to director of administrative operations & communications, having previously served as procurement manager. Bartolotti is responsible for both internal and external communications, as well as marketing collateral, public relations, procurement, property management and the customer care center across HCR’s footprint. Laura Bartolotti resides in Honeoye Falls.
About HCR Home Care
Founded in 1978, HCR Home Care is a leading provider of home health services to patients, physicians and other health care professionals across New York state. HCR is certified and approved for Medicare, Medicaid and most commercial insurance plans. Recognized as a top workplace two years in a row and as a top-ranked woman-owned business, the company is headquartered in Rochester, N.Y. and operates in 25 counties across the Catskill, Central New York, Finger Lakes and North Country regions.