Forecast this week provides break from harsh winter weather
Orleans County residents will get a break from brutal winter weather this week. The high temperatures will be in the 30s and the forecast doesn’t call for any significant snowfall.
The county has been gripped in a deep freeze for much of 2022. We’ve also been hit with two storms dropping at least a foot of snow since Jan. 17. Residents and highway crews are running out of places to put the snow.
Here is the forecast this week for Orleans County from the National Weather Service in Buffalo:
- Today: Sunny with a high near 33, and overnight low of 24.
- Monday: Partly sunny with high near 39 and overnight low of 23 with scattered flurries.
- Tuesday: High near 30 with scattered flurries and overnight low around 17.
- Wednesday: Chance for showers and high near 38 with overnight low of 28.
- Thursday: High near 34 with chance of snow showers and overnight low around 19.
- Friday: Mostly cloudy with high near 32 and overnight low of 22.
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy with high near 31.