Chamber of Commerce names 2020 award winners
Orleans Community Health recognized as Business of the Year
The Orleans County Chamber of Commerce has announced its annual list of award winners, including Orleans Community Health as the Business of the Year.
“2020 has been a challenging year for businesses and communities everywhere,” said Darlene Hartway, the Chamber executive director. “Our board was inundated with nominations of businesses that have sacrificed, persevered, adapted and worked to meet the challenges of Covid to help our community stay safe. It was with great pride and pleasure that the Orleans County Chamber of Commerce announces this year’s award winners.
The full list includes:
- Business of the Year: Orleans Community Health
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Fred Pilon, owner of Pilon Construction
- New Business of the Year: The Tree House in Albion
- Small Business of the Year: Sam’s Diner in Holley
- Agricultural Business of the Year: Navarra’s Farm Market & Greenhouses in Albion
- Phoenix Award: Holley Gardens (renovation of the old Holley High School into apartments and offices)
- Business Persons of the Year: Brian and Larissa DeGraw, owners of 810 Meadworks in Medina
- Community Service Award: Hospice of Orleans County
- Hidden Gem: Ernst Lake Breeze Marina
The award winners will be recognized at the ceremony later in November. It won’t be a dinner event with a big crowd of people like in previous years.