Buffalo State recognizes students with honors from Orleans
BUFFALO – Buffalo State is proud to recognize the following undergraduate students who were recognized for their academic achievements at the college’s annual Honors Convocation held in April 2018.
• Rael Brown of Buffalo (dietetics)
• Wynter Dumont of Albion (early childhood education)
• Kendra Morrison of Albion (psychology)
• Randolph Pearl of Kent (career & technical education)
• Denise Punch of Medina (career & technical education)
Honors Convocation recognizes undergraduate students who have completed at least 45 credit hours (30 credit hours for transfer students) at Buffalo State and achieved at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA.