Board will review farm and artisan market in Lyndonville at former Pennysaver site
ALBION — The Orleans County Planning Board will meet at 7 p.m. on Thursday and among the proposals will be a farm and artisan market in Lyndonville at 29 South Main St., the former site of the Pennysaver.
The structure had its roof collapse on Feb. 22 from heavy snow and ice. The building from 1899 also had suffered deterioration with its support beams. The building was knocked down in March and the site is now vacant.
In other referrals for the Planning Board on July 22:
• Request for site plan review in Albion for a proposed 9,000-square-foot addition to an existing manufacturing facility at 4015 Oak Orchard Rd.
• Request for site plan review and a special use permit in Kendall for a 5 mega-watt solar farm at 1771 West Kendall Rd.
• Request for site plan review and a special use permit in Ridgeway for a recreational pond under 1 acre at 2901 County Line Rd.
• Request for permit and site plan review for another recreational pond under 1 acre at 3117 Knowlesville Rd.
• Request for site plan review in Ridgeway for 73-foot diameter by 32-foot high tank storage for chemical bulk storage at 3956 Allis Rd.