Albion merchants plan busy ‘Hometown Holiday’ on Saturday
Events include tree-lighting at Waterman Park, selfies with Santa
ALBION – The Albion Merchants Association has several activities planned for Saturday as part of the annual Hometown Holiday celebration.
The schedule includes:
- 10 a.m. to noon – Selfies with Santa and Mrs. Claus at Beaver Alley
- 10 a.m. to noon – Ribbon ornaments at Town and Country Quilter
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Ornament kits at Red Check Rustic
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Christmas Time Fun at 49 Main St. while supplies last
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Letters to Santa at Downtown Browsery
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Dubby’s Wood Fired Pizza at The Lockstone
- 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. – Ornaments with Mrs.Claus at The Back Room
- Noon to 4 p.m. – Cocoa & Christmas Canvases at He Brews 5:9/Marked by Janna
- 2 to 4 p.m. – Free ice cream at Tinsel
- 4:15 p.m. – Tree Lighting Ceremony at Waterman Park
The winners of the storefront decorating contest will be announced at the tree-lighting. People can vote for their favorite on the AMA Facebook page (click here).
The events on Saturday also include at a ribbon-cutting at Maison Albion, the former Pillars at 13800 County House Rd.
Kerri and Cole Glover, the owners of Maison Albion, will host a grand opening with a Victorian holiday party with a French flair. Click here for more information on the party – Fête de Nöel.