Albion, Lyndonville budgets easily pass
Trellis Pore, Kurt Schmitt elected to BOE in Albion
The school budgets passed in an overwhelming margin today in Albion and Lyndonville. Albion also had four people running for two positions on the Board of Education. Trellis Pore and Kurt Schmitt were elected.
- Budget for $37,801,291, passed 582 yes votes and 73 no.
- Bus Purchase, passed with 591 yes and 64 no.
- Hoag Library funds, passed with 525 yes and 126 no.
- Board of Education (2 elected) – Trellis Pore, 493 votes; Kurt Schmitt, 329 votes; Ben Narburgh, 270 votes; and Marlene Seielstad, 204 votes.
- Budget for $15,266,797, passed with 97 yes and 21 no.
- Yates Community Library funds, passed with 88 yes and 30 no.
- Bus Purchase, passed with 96 yes and 22 no.
- Board of Education (3 elected to three-year terms) – Steven Vann, 88 votes; Ted Lewis, 78 votes; and Susan Hrovat, 76 votes.