File photos by Tom Rivers: During a Ghost Walk last October, Gerard Morrissey portrays the school teacher, John Cunneen, at the cobblestone school. The school was built in 1849. It served District No. 5 for 103 years before it was closed in 1952 after the centralization of Albion’s school district. In 1961, it was sold to the Cobblestone Society Museum for $129.