Find us on Facebook

030817_Barreffs

Barre firefighters are pictured in the firehall on Route 98, a building that was constructed in 1960 as an addition on a former schoolhouse, which was built in 1910. This group includes, from front to back: Barry Flansburg, secretary/treasurer for the Barre Fire District; Mark Farone, Fire District commissioner; Bert Mathes, first lieutenant for Barre Volunteer Fire Company; Brian Bentley, third lieutenant; Gary Mufford, commissioner; Jerry Bentley, past chief; and John Egloff, assistant mechanic for Fire Company.

Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.