Find us on Facebook

111413_DARhouse

The DAR House is part of the Christmas Tour of Homes on Dec. 7. The house was first built in 1840 on North Main Street at the Linwood Street intersection. The house was enlarged by Orson Tousley in the mid-1800s. The Greek Revival building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.